- Catch up Funding Website
- Catch Up Funding Year 7
- Marlwod PP Plan 2017 18
- Pupil Premium External Review 2016
- Pupil Premium Review 2016 17
Free School Meals
Many families may be eligible for free school meals. You may be eligible for help if you fall into one of the following categories:
- You are in receipt of income support or a Job Seekers Allowance (income-based)
- You are entitled to child tax credits with income no greater than £16,190 as shown on your TC602 from the Inland Revenue. If you receive working tax credit then you are not eligible
- You receive the guarantee element of state pension credit
- You get support from the national asylum support service
If you believe you are eligible for free school meals please click the link below.
Our school meals offer a healthy and balanced diet for all pupils whilst at school. Please click here for information regarding Aspens Services Ltd. To see what is typically on offer each day please download our school menu.