Our School Aims
We aim to be an all ability secondary school which seeks to serve our whole community by providing a first class education service to young people from 11-18 years of age.
We believe in a fully comprehensive system of education where young people of all ability levels can be educated together. We believe that Marlwood School is in a position to offer every child, regardless of ability, an all encompassing education.
Each child is important. Each has many different talents and we would encourage individuals to develop their own personal skills and attributes. It is our desire to impart knowledge and offer worthwhile experiences to our pupils which will help each to develop into a responsible member of society.
At Marlwood we aim
- to ensure all of us achieve our best in every aspect of school and community life
- to promote enjoyment of learning
- to develop the skills, initiative and flexibility essential in the twenty-first century
- to value each other, our achievements and the environment in which we learn and live
- to play our part in creating a disciplined, happy, safe and caring community